- Sparetime projects:
- Learning new things
- Have a faint idea of a Web application that
would do good. (C, Linux)
- Projects (decending
- Support in Windows 2000 Pro/Adv/Ser, Tivoli Storage Management,
Tivoli Enterprise Console,
Tivoli Endnode Management, Tivoli Framework,
IBM hardware, SAN, ESS (Shark), 100 node clustering , Foundry network
- IT-administrator at MDS Proteomics.
Responsible for Switched LAN, E-mail
NT-mail/Exchange 2000), hardware
support, to some extend software support,
15 Windows 2000 servers, 75
employees, 120 Clone/IBM PC's, PBX,
Alarmsystem, purchasing, building access
- Support employee at MDS Proteomics, 35
employees, 8 NT4 servers, 50
Clone PC's, some MAC and SPARC stations.
- Implementation of Virus control in the
Instrumentation division of
( 200 Users: Windows 98/NT/IIS
) Compaq hardware.
- Helped in the design phase of upgrading
Instrumentation division from
Windows 95/Office 95 to Windows 98/Office 2000
(200 users on Compaq hardware).
- Helped in the design phase of a total
information control application binding
Costumer order, Flowmeter and
Testdata together via MS SQL Server creating
a historical overview of the
products. (Delphi 4) (3 months in the United Kingdom).
- Testprogram for basic functions of the
2500 CT series. (Visual Basic/hardware)
- A version 2 of a Labview test program for Danfoss
- A version 1 of a Labview test program for Danfoss
- X.25 protocol - Made a chat program in C. A part of my
duration: 2 months.
- Building and maintaining Automatic Controls Division's
intranet from scratch (User
education / Windows NT / IIS / Frontpage).
- Upgrading Automatic Controls Division (600 users) at
Danfoss A/S in Nordborg, from
Windows 3.x to Win95 and exchange.
- Service employee for Mobil Hydraulics Division (500 users)
at Danfoss A/S in Nordborg.
All kinds of network and user problems. (Windows
3.1/Windows NT 3.5)
- Data aquisition via IEEE bus from Scope monitoring analog signals
- Eprom burner hardware and software in Assembler.
- Minimum controller system for controlling a robot arm, conveyer and
together making an electronic bar. Minimum system consisting
of 80535 Siemens 8 bit
controller, RAM, ROM, serial port and latched
Switched LAN with Intel equipment
Nortel Contivity VPN administration.
MS SQL 7 administration.